📱Our Flagship Product
You’ll be part of the team building the next evolution of our innovative, social-casino gaming platform which enables igaming operators in North America to provide customised and fun social-casino experiences to their players easily and quickly whilst adhering to our “do no harm” ethos.
Currently we have over 10,000 monthly active users and see over $32million in game play each month.
🏆 This role
Want to put your design and 2D art skills to the test and build up some real-world experience?
Then kick start your career with us and learn game and web UI/UX skills that will apply to a wide range of future paths.
Strong opportunity for
this position to continue full-time if that interests you.
As an intern, you have an opportunity to join and gain experience in
this dynamic/lean working environment where your ideas, culture, and
work ethic are all valued.
We have an intern position available for 400 hours work as part of the Callaghan R&D experience grant.
💻 What You Will Do
- Maintaining and updating our current game offerings
- Working with a developer to add new effects / animations / sounds
- Crafting new features to entertain our players
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Tackling visual communication / design challenges, using your expertise to provide solutions.
- Creating assets for marketing and social media
🥷 Your Skills
- Excellent Communication.
- Proficient in using tools in Adobe Creative Suite such as Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Demonstrate good fundamentals in and knowledge of design and art principles.
- Ability to develop creative work from concepts through to final production
- Understanding of animation concepts and the skills to execute them
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes and work within deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a close team environment
- Proactive and organised.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Possess a range of complementary skills such as digital drawing / illustration, animation
To be eligible for an R&D Experience Grant internship, students must:
- Have studied or be studying at a New Zealand tertiary education
institution (note: students who have completed study overseas are not
- be studying at NZQA level 6-10 or if study has been
completed the closing date of the last semester must be less than 12
months ago. For example, if a Bachelor of Engineering student’s final
year of enrolment was 2022, they are eligible until end of November 2023
because their last semester finished in November 2022
- Be studying science, engineering, technology, design, or business at a New Zealand tertiary education institute.
- Be legally permitted to work in New Zealand.
- Not have been previously employed at the business unless part-time or temporary.